Thursday, April 06, 2006

She's Back!

For those that ever had the pleasure of reading Right Thinking Girl, you know what a wonderful and talented writer she is. Personally, when she quit blogging, it left a void, a blackhole in my day. I wrote a little about why I liked her writing so much here. I have a pretty good idea why she quit for a while, and like so many others, prayed that things would get better for her. I'm glad she's been able to move forward, but I'll still keep her in my prayers.

I was able to catch a few of her guest articles over at RWN, but it never seemed to be enough to sate my appetite. There's just something about her writing that speaks to me; I can't really explain it. I'm just glad she's back. I always thought she would be back; she's a WRITER, it's as much a part of her as breathing. I'm a reader and I'm glad I'll be able to lose myself in her words yet again.

Welcome home RTG.

5 comments:

Rude1 said...

lol, I know what you mean. I think it's because we respect someones opinion, without having to agree with them. As long as their opinion has a basis and not just; oh hell, you know how I feel. :) One of my best friends is a FLAMING lefty, yet we're very close. We respect each other, and like each other for who we are, are political beliefs just happen to be at opposite poles.

Glad you stopped in today, I hope things are going okay

Rude1 said...

oh, and I find myself strangely attracted to your weather pixie... LOL

Rude1 said...

hubba hubba! ;)

Rude1 said...

SHe's no Betty Rubble, but still...

Man Im in a strange mood; I need to get out of here! LOL

Rude1 said...

LOL, Don't tempt me :)