Friday, September 04, 2009

Glibbs

Is it just me, or is Robert Gibbs an utter and total failure as the mouth of the One? I've yet to hear him answer a legitimate tough question. He isn't even a master at avoiding tough questions; all he does is stammer and ramble in several directions until he's forgotten what the question was. Either that or he becomes the most glibb, sacrastic and patronizing SOB I've ever witnessed!

On top of all that, he will flat out LIE to reporters (and therefore us). I'm sorry, but he is the mouthpiece for the president of the United States (again, no capital letter on purpose) and therefore should NEVER be glibb or sarcastic. It's yet another example of the elitism and inflated sense of themselves. They feel they are so f'ing superior to the masses that it makes me furious! Mainly because I'm sure that I, along with a VAST number of citizens are smarter than they are! I have an above average IQ and sure get pissed off when empty heads talk down to me.

I have to laugh these days at the utter absurdity of this administration. If I don't, I'll go nuts. We the citizenry have been so lazy and uninvolved for so long that this satire of an administration has been allowed to exist. The good news is that America is waking up. She is tired of the arrogance of her elected officials. I for one am going to enjoy seeing the results of the next few elections. Members of the House of Representatives and even the White House are about to learn you cannot ignore the people who them there, nor can they continue to LIE, CHEAT, STEAL and treat their constituants like mental handicaps.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Rude1,

Jessicarrot@gmail.com

Can you email me if you know anything about Cara? I'm really worried. Thanks