Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Wlcome Home, and Welcome Back

There are few writers that can bare their souls so completely and honestly that you KNOW and FEEL what they're going through. Red 2 Alpha has that gift. I am a reader, I'm not a writer. He is, and he is back.

I have no idea how hard it is to open up the way he does, but I'm glad he does. No one gives a better insight into the humanity of the combat soldier/vet. I mentioned him previously here and now he is back to writing here. Stop by and read his work, you Will. Be. Moved.

Oh yeah, I can't keep forgetting to remind you to donate to Soldiers Angels "Project Valour IT"; there has never been a more worhty cause. Ever. I don't give a rats a$$ what your political affiliation is, or what your view of the war is; the bottom line is this: we owe our vets, especially those who are wounded, all the support we can give. Put your money where your mouth is and SUPPORT our troops. If we would all give a little money, or time, as opposed to lip service, we can support each and every one of them. Its the least we can do.

5 comments:

Shayna said...

Project Valour-It is a great cause!!!

Rude1 said...

You bet your... butt it is! Hi ya Shayna, good to see you!

sparrow said...

I don't give a rats a$$ what your political affiliation is, or what your view of the war is; the bottom line is this: we owe our vets, especially those who are wounded, all the support we can give. Put your money where your mouth is and SUPPORT our troops.

Exactly. Sir.

Happy Thanksgiving.

BarnGoddess_01 said...

My cousin was just deployed to Iraq a couple of weeks ago with the National Guard. His brothers have both been over there, they are back home now.

I am off to check out " Project Valour "

peace Rude1 :)

Rude1 said...

Pixie, thanks for stopping in! I hope your Turkey was just right! :)

Goddess, your cousin is in our prayers. Take care!